cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A List

I few things that I was totally in love with in my life and just disappeared off the face of the earth....

1. Little Debbie Spice Cakes
2. Sporty but elegant socks (the kind that you fold over and has the lace on the ankle)
3. Red Fusion Dr. Pepper
4. Guns N' Roses (The orignal members)
5. Oatmeal Swillers
6. There are more I will remember later
7. Veryfine Papaya Juice
8. Lenders Seseme bagels
9. mcDonalds Arch Deluxe
10. Invasion (tv show)
11. apple Crush

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Christie, I'm 27 from NJ and I just had to comment you on this one... I thought that I was the only person in the world that drank Veryfine Papaya Juice and I've been miserable for years without it. When I was a kid I used to go to work with my father, and at lunch time a truck would come by and fix sandwiches and such. The "lunchman" also sold Veryfine juices... and papaya was my favorite! I've been looking for years and just happened to do an online search to see if I can find it anywhere!!! Your blog came up in my search and I just had to share with you that I also have a whole in my heart where Veryfine Papaya Juice used to be... lol If you ever find some PLEASE email me at Ivorygirl615@aol.com. Thanks :-)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, im the same as christie, just wanted to search to fine the juice if it still existed and this was the only thing that came up. Veryfine Papaya Juice, you will be missed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home