cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The End

(Left: Me and Jon, Below: Me and Dave)

(
(Left: Me and Matt, Below: The girls)

f
(Left: 3 badass guitar players, Below me and josh)


Well, my blogging days are over, i just am not into it anymore. I might throw something on here every once in awhile. I will leave you with pics from new years eve. TOO MUCH FUN!! Kaylan, Josh, Jason, Dawn, Danielle, and I went to Streeters to see Three Thumbs Up. It was a F'ing Blast!! Ended the last year with and hope to have a new year full of good friends, good beer, and good music!!!

Happy new year everyone!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool pics, looks like a blast. You look just like MoR in the last one (of you smoking). Bummer on the end...but, I take credit for the start. *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home