cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Update

Well, it has been awhile. Nothing excitign you have been missing though.

School has started again. I have Business Law, Family Law, Tort Law, and Law Office Management. I am having a hard time getting into the routine of it all this semester. Prolly cause my classes are at night, which I don't like at all.

I got a remote car started for xmas, that's rocking my world!

Going to see Electric Six this weekend, YAY. I am way excited, but a lil nervous after what has happen the last two times I was in Ann Arbor (kidney Stones). But, I will be prepared for the worst this time, and will NOT end up in the ER. Danielle is coming with me this time. She is not a big E6 fan, but what the hell does she know. I am sure she will change her tune after Saturday night.

Still been going down to Streeters to see Three Thumbs Up. If you are ever in TC on a Wed night, go check them out. I love them, and you all know I have excellent taste in music. They lost their singer this past week, which makes me sad, not only was he a great front man, he is a cool guy. Fortunately they have a replacement who seems to be just as cool both as a singer and a guy. I am not a big fan of change though, especially in things that i love so it will take me a lil while to get used to it.

Marshall is doing well. Today we went and saw this really cool insect exhibit at the musuem, then we went to the Sail inn for burgers. He actually ordered a burger rather than chicken muggets. Life is good!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home