cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Killing time at NMC

I got out of my English class a lil early, so I thought I would blog a lil.

Read something last night that really excites me, the rest of the world prolly could care less, but I am way geeked about it. I love this woman, She has been through a whole lot of shit in her life, and remains soooo strong.

I have nothing really exiting happening right now, this week is pretty much all about homework. We are learning about negative exponents in algebra right now, and on Monday, they literally made me cry. I DON"T GET IT!!!

I have a research paper to do in English, I think I am going to do it on teen suicides that were blamed on music lyrics, i.e. Ozzy's "Suicide Solution" and Judas Priest's "Beyond the Realms of Death"

My mom is coming over here on Sunday, nothing special just hanging out and cooking something deliciously yummy for dinner.

Other than that, nothing happening. I go down to Ann Arbor next weekend, and tend to spend lots of money when I do that so this week and next I will be doing nothing, in hopes of saving up lots to blow down there.

Electric Six has a new album out, so I am hoping that they have a cool new tee shirt for me. I am also hoping that at least one of the opening bands is good, cause I am dying for something new to listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home