cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

back by popular demand

(Listening to: Hoobastank - "Inside of you")

Well, I am going to make an effort to be back anyway. The good news is, is that Jim is supposed to come up here this weekend to do his x-mas thing with marshall. Sooo, hopefully he will be able to fix my lap top, which will make it even more likely that I blog on a semi-regular basis. You know, since I won't have to get up off the couch to do it.

Let's see, a lil brief history of what I have been up to. Hmm, nothing exciting. Thanxgiving was good. Fortunately and Unfortunately, I got HAMMERED the night before, and umm well never really fully recovered till Saturday. I had tons of fun with my sis, danielle, and matt, so it was well worth it, just made for an incredibly lazy holiday weekend.

School is only one week from being over for the semester, YES!!! I think I have a pretty good handle on the algebra. I have my last test tomorrow, and I am feeling pretty good about it, but would still appreciate all the happy algebra thoughts you can think for me.

Marshall is doing well, getting all geeked up for x-mas. Wants a playstation 2 in a bad way. We have an x-box already, but alot of the kid games don't come out on the x-box platform. I went today and found him the other thing he really wanted. One of those hats that you put the two cans of beer in and drink out the hoses. Got it at Spencers, he's gonna be excited, I am gonna have to buy him a 12 pack (of sprite) to go with it.

This weekend Hoobastank is coming to town. I bought Danielle and I tickets for it for her birthday, should be good fun. Hoobastank is not a fav of mine, but for 20 bucks, it's good entertainment.

Well, it is almost time for Boston Legal, so i am out, but will prolly blog more when it is over, got lots to say.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice to see you back at it again. Glad to hear that things are good. Good luck on the test tomorrow...Dustin

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Holy crap, you waseted no time

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, when I get the good news that Amy is back blog'n, I am there...Dustin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home