cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

14 Hours and counting...

(Listening to: Loretta Lynn - "Woman's Prison")

I finished my final algebra homework EVER tonight. (I hope) So, since I am caryying a 77% in the class, I figured out, using my newly developed mathmatical mind, that I only have to get a 51% on my final to get the to 2.0 I have been dreaming of. And since i have never gotton that low of a score on a test, I think I am in good shape. Whhheeewwww!!!

So tomorrow I will bid farewell to algebra and all stress that came with it.

BTW, I decided on the Chuck Klosterman book and bought it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home